Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Swarochish Manu

  • ONCE upon atime There lived a BRAMHIN !
  • On the banks of river VARUNA there was a beautiful city called ARUNAASPAD .... in that there lived a BRAMHANA who was extremely HANDSOME like ashwini devatas
  • The bramhan was completely well versed in the vedavedanga and was very kind hearted .. he used to serve many travellers as atithis and give shelter to many people in the night and givethem food and water ..
  • HE had a deep desire to do a BHUMANDAL tour of the places full of gardens beautiful forests and variety of cities ... ONe day a atithi came to his hosue . This atithi had knowledge of many medicines and mantras .. BRAMHAN did the satkaar of this man and then in a chit chat the traveller told him abouta many placeforests and cities and gardesns
  • BRAMHAN said as you have told you have come from varius city, but yuo dont seems to exhibit any kind of tiredness at all after such huge travel long distant travel
  • the atithi said by my mantra aushadh shakti i can travel 1000 yojan in half a day .. because atithi was a big vidwansa , Bramhan believed in his words
  • BRAMHANA said , oh sir ! please shw some kripa on me , i also want to see the world , why dont you help me .. taking kindlyto the bramhana , the atithi prepared a powder [lepa ] and put it on the sole of the BRAMHAN and said now you can also walk 1000 yojna inhalf a day without getting tired
  • and then ATITHI asked him which direction you want totravel .. BRAMHAN said HIMALAYA , so turning to that diection he chanted THE ABHIMANTRANA mantras .... and bramhan couldnow travel fast
  • BRAMHANA thought i will go to himalayas in half a day and then before sunset i shall be abck
  • so he was on himalaya parvat within no time .. he could see gandharvas flying , kinnaras singing ,. siddha living aroound .. devatas sporting in himalayas the beauty was just enchanting
  • 1000s f apsara were bathing in small water falls from the parvats ...
  • the beautiful peacocks dancings , talking birds , koel tittibh making wonderful sounds the scented AIR flwoing in mild form and making the himalay even more beautiful .. looking at all this BRAMHAN became very happy
  • BUt as he was walking on snow .. the lepa which atithi had put on the feet sole had been washed away slwly .. so the efecct became slwly zero and bramhana was stuck in that PARVAT not able to go back .. he thought let me come back here tommorrow let me now get back to the house and do sandhyavandan .. BUT he could not go fats , he had become NORMAL again
  • BRAMHAN started worrying Oh now i cannot reach home within time , my agnikarya will stop , i ahve never missed this inmy life .. NOW what ? oh this is great problem I ahve got into ? now what shoudl i do ..
  • oh this is beautiful place but if i CAn just get hold of any TAPOnishta person , hewoud tell me a way out..
  • THERE just as lepa became totally ineefictive he sat down under a tree inhimalaya .. there a AN APSARA named VARUTHNI looked at him .. she thought Oh what handsome MAn , nor in devatas gandharva or siddha vidhyadharas so handsome couldbe found , surprise he is just a BRAMHAN manav .. I am so attracted to him , i am unable to bear to be away from him , HOW nice it would be if this amn would accept my LOVE , may my good fortune bestow me a chance to seek union with this amn .. i wuld feel my LIFE has been meaningful , oh HAVE i done that much punya that this ahndsome BRAMHAN would accept me .. how ganbhir is he ! what a wlak , I dont thinkanybody is as handsoem as him anywhere .. it would be my poorvasanchay punya only if he casts his glkance on me i would be the luckiest inthe world
  • bitten bythe cupids' arrow the APSARA came and stood before the BRAMHANA .. ! Bramhnaasked , oh just blossomed LOTUS like radiant WOMEN .. whose daughter are YOU ? what are you doing here ... I am A bramhana from teh city ARUNASPAD . having lost the power of my medicine , i ahve lost my way in this wood .. and I ahve also lost the DOORCHALANSHAKTI
  • having heard that VAruthini said " oh BRAMHANottama , I am an apsara name varuthini , i always take rounds in these region , I am totally attracted to you and i am fully troubled by immense desire ON just the first sight I had onyou ... I am now your slave , order me what i acn do for you
  • The barmahna says ' oh auspicious one ! kindly let me know by what way I can reach my house quickly . being a parasthala , this place is not conducive for my nitya naimittika karma ... BHADRE ! not doing nitya naimittika karma is not good for a BRAMHANA that will lead to MAHA HAANI . so kindly let me know a way out f this PLACE ... being always outside hishouse is not recmmoneded for a BRAMHANA ... a SHRESHTHA BRAMHAN when he is in his own house only then he can do all his karmas .. oone like me who is in transit has to lose nitya naimmitik karma .. Oh successful one why waste time in speech do you ahve any IDEA to get me back HOME !
  • then VARUTHINI said ! PLEASE dont say like that .. PLEASE dont go leaving me like this .. LET that day never come when YOU will have to go to your HOUSE .. look at this place this is more beautifulk than SWARGA , that is even all of us are living here only leaving our main SWARGA ..
  • apsara continues " you have stolen my heart , why dont you just enjoy with me in this beautiful mountains ,,, I shall promise the pleasure I would give will make you forget all humas house and relatives everything back home ./.// I am totally shot down by cupid's arrow and in desire of your handsome personality .. , I acn create beautiful mansions , flowers garlands fruits , variety of dishes , veena vadya sangeet jewels and everything that would HIGHETEN your pleasure to themac , unimagined by you .. a pleasurable scented airoma , what else can you have beeter thn these in your house .. is there anything else iN YOUR house ?
  • being here you will never age , because this is deva bhumi SAYINg this that lotus eyed VARUTHINI fell to his feet " asking him to show mercy and then went onto embrace the BRAMHANA
  • BRAMHAN said " hey dushta women ! do not touch me ! Go to one who is just like YOU in thoughts and deeds .. WITH what BHAVA [ frame of mind ] I requested you .. YOu are replying in exact opposite FEELing .. and trying to seduce me .. ONE who does HOMA in evening and morning will get PERMANENT lokas ... hey FOOL ! these three worlds are intact beacuse f YAGNYA so to carry out that nitya yagnya what is the UPAY you will only tell me that and not waste time in thses unnecessary issues !
  • VARUTHINI said "oh ! great among bramhans ! why AM i not able to arise interest in you why are you not happy at me ? is this himalaya not pleasant ? what are expectng Here onlyGANDHARVAs and kinnaras are capable to stay .. what else will you get better than this ? okay YOU CAN go back to your home nO problem , without doubt BUT you will have to stay with me for some days enjoy all these unimagined PLEASURES and then GO !
  • BRAMHAN said " Gaarhaptaydi three agnis are MY ARADHYA devatas .. ADNI shaal is my PLEASANT ramaniya sthala .. [ like himalaya is for you ] and KUSHASAN spread ALTAR [ before the MANTAP of LORD ] is my WIFE "
  • VARUTHINI said " oh viprottama ! among 8 qualities DAYA is shreshtha guna and pradhaanguna . YOU though being a SADDHARMAPALAK [ one engaged in sad dharma ] still you are not showing any DAYA PREETI on me . I am totally engrained in your love ..[ anurakta ] I acnnot live without YOU .. I am not lying .. My parenst were happy entire clan was ahppy when i was born , YOU also be happy with me "
  • BRAMHAN said " if it is truth that you love me and are anurakta in me , then do tell me a way out fromhere to reach myhome "
  • VARUTHINISaid " you can go home no doubt , but first stay with me for few days "
  • BRAMHAN said " VARUTHINI ! if a BRAMHAN starts doing PRAYATNA [ striving for ] BHOGA etc [ pleasures etc ] that kind of efforts are not honoured ./. [ na shasyate .. na manya ] SUCH efforts will be KLESHKAR [ full f insults and difficulties ] in ihaloka .. and it will give vipareet phala [ opposite results ] in PARALOKA .... BUT if same bramhan does his nitya karma anushthana even if it give someklesha in iha it will give complete phala in paraloka
  • VARUTHINI said " BRAMHAN ! I am experiencing apain that would result in death .. you alone can save me ..even saving me will get you PUNYA inPARALOKA ..and also in future janma you will get good bhogabhagya .. why dont you fulfill my desire and and make your both LOKA PARLOKA uddhara
  • look here is win win situation for you ,.BUT if you reject my prayers , m pleadings I shall diehere and you will get the sin of my death
  • BRAMHAN said " VARUTHIN ! one must never desire for PARASTREE my GURUJI has givenme UPADESHA so .. I cannot desire YOU ... EVEN if you cry , even if you become feeble with depression, I will never be able to accept YOU
  • then BRAMHAN did ACHAMAANA an became pure .. and then with upanshu japa , he started praying GARHAPATYA agni ...
  • HEY AGNIDEV! you are the prime reason cause for all the karma siddhi ..you are like seed for the karma .. FROM you both DAKSHINA and AHAVANIYA agni arise ... none aother can do utpatti of these two agnis
  • OH ! agnidev if you are satisfied all the devatas will be satisfied .. that will become reason for the vruddhi of anna etc [ all the things necessary for a living ]
  • thsi whole jagat nirvahan [ maintenance i] is prmarly due to ANNA only
  • SO agnidev only you sustain this world , the SATYA [ truth ] by which this JAGAT is steady by YOU BY the POWWER of that TRUTH Satya , let me REACXH my HOME before suryasta
  • BRAMHAN said " If i ahve never defaulted in my SANDHYA then by that power LET me reach my home BEFORE suryasta ..
  • If at anytime I ahve never thought about paradhan parastree then by that power let me see SURYASTA in my house only TODAY
  • JUST as BRAMHAN was praying thus , the garhapatya agni enetered him and BRAMHAn became as radiant as agNihimself and among the prachand agni jwalas ,,, the tejas of bramhan brightened the whole place .. BUT having a look at that tejas , VARUTHINI's love even became more stronger for him .. \ BY the power f AGNI dev , BRAMHAN became just equally powerful like he was when lepa was made on his soles .. and he BRAMHAN with speed of light went back to his home .. and completed his NITYA KARMA '
  • VARUTHINI sobbing became mad and wreck and sat there crying for days and months .. she decided that she was most unfortunate woman and her life is waste and she hated herself for that
  • she stopped eating , the evry same pleasant mountains , sweet songs of birds were all torturing her and mentally she could not bear t live any more always in the thoughts of bramhan she was just waitting for death ..
  • she thought what a bad karma I came to thsi dushta mountain, why did i see this bramhana , why did i fall in love , why is this unbearable kammagni is burning me lkike this .. seems this will make an ash out of me what was sweet to ears all the evry sounds are seeming like fireballs entering ears to burn me
  • Aa varuthini sat day and night in the thoughts of a BRAMHAN withut eating drinking .. and looking only at one sight ... at that time , a GANDHARVa by name KALI cameby .. KAli , right from thebeginning had a crush on VARUTHINI , but VARUTHINIhad rejected his advances many times , and KALi was saddened at that .. Now he was surprised why VARUTHINI is sitting alone like this in this jungle ? she seem to be very sad ! oh yes SHe is even crying ! what on earth might ahve happened to her , " as KALI was thinking about standing at distance .. VARYTHINI was unaware of his presence
  • KALi thought has anyone given CURSE to her ? has anyone insulted ? why is she crying ?
  • then KALI went into DHYANA and found out thrugh samadhi avstha that she was in lovewith bramhana nd has been dejected ..
  • NOW kali thought " oho ! my good fortune owing topoorjanma karma I ahve got a great chance to fulfill my desire . Even if after repeated requests she has rejeceted me .. NOw I can have her easily.. VARUTHINI is infatuated with mANAV bramhana , NOw i shall takehis form and go to her she will immdiately be mine .. let me act fast "
  • KALIGANDHARVA took the form of the bRAMHANa and started wlaking nearby the place where varuthiniwas sitting
  • seeing BARMAHnkumar , VARUTHINI ran towards him .,. [ thinking him to bebramhana ] and then pleaded him again and agian " oh bramhan kumar please accept me please accept me , be pleased with me . if you reject me i shall leave my prana here only , if l leave my prana [ if i die ] that will bring much difficulties to you also .. that sin of my death will destroy all the punya you ahve ammassed from nitya karma ... BUt if you enjoy withme in these acves of himalaya , by accepting me andmaking me yours , you shall be one giving LIFE to me and that punya of saving me will be accrued by YOU ... please do not go back .. NOW my life is in your hands [ perhaps my lifeis still there i ahve more ayushya still ]
  • The kali gandharva in the disguise of BRAMHAN kumar replied .. "sundari ! wjhat should i do .. if i stay here only My dharmik anushthana will be lost . BUT on the other hand you are trying to do harm to your life .. thsi way I am in double sankat .. OKAY ! now if you listen what I say if you are prepared to do as I say then I ahve no objectuion to copulate with you .. else nO
  • BRAMHAN ! be happy I will do as you say , let there be no doubt in it , just order me I will carry out everything as my kartavya ..DO let me know what shoudl Ido ..
  • KALi gandharva said " Sundari ! when we meet each other in forest /caves you must close your eyes ! at any cost you must not open your eyes ! only then our samagam is possible !
  • varuthini accepted conditions . and afterthat GANDHARVa in the disguise of bramhana and varuthini enjoyed forest full of fruits flowers dense with trees and on the peaks of mountains , insides teh caves by theside of ponds lakes ..watrefalls all the scenic places , butvaruthiniwould always have her eyes closed .. and GANDHARVA enjoyed in his orginal rupa .. .. VARUTHINI was always in thedhyana of BRAMHAN as the tejaswi WHEN AGNI HAD ENTERED him .. bright with balzing falmes all around him .. that tejomayrupa of bramhan was engrained in her ... so as time passed she became pregnant with a child .. because she was doing dhyana of tejaswi bramhan she also became tejaswi like him ., seeing that GANDHARVA decided to leave her and went away
  • justas months passed by AS sun's rays brighten every direction similarly a tejjaswi CHIKLD like agni brightening all the directions was born to VARUTHINI
  • because THIS child WAS BLAZING LIKE SUN AND BRIGHTENING ALL THE DIRECTIONS LIKE sun .. he WAS NAMED AS " SWAROCHISH "
  • THE LUCKY PERSON WHO GAVE BIRTH TO manu WAS THIS SWAROCHISH
  • KRISHNARPANAMSTU
  • WHAT ARE TAKE AWAYS FROM THIS STORY ?
  • CANANYBODY NOW say time nahi hai sandhyavandan ke liye ?
  • woman gives birth to a child who will be like the one she THINKS about at the time of mating and not necessarily like the one whom she mates ..
  • oneshoulkd not worry about suicide tricks of woman .. but focus on dharma adhram only
  • DESPITE gandhrav TRICKING her CHILD was SATVIK and BHAGYASHAALI only why ?
  • because of two reason , 1> agni is great purifier 2> she was sincere in her thoughts towards BRAMHAN .. 3> whenever anyone does manas sambhoga [ before or after marraige ] it is gandharvas only who enjoythem else such manas pleasure will not arise without gandharvas ... so just like manas sambhoga does not result in any effect of exterbnnal factors and only manas factors affect .. so also in this case extrenal factor did not affect
  • mujhe nind na aye ooh
  • viju raksash sote nahi
  • in all likelihood girls havingattained puberty if not married would ahve attempted manas S so they would be deemed enjoyed by gandharvas ,, those jeevas whoare higher than GANDHRAVS will always get married to WOMAN before attaining puberty [ KALIYUGA being exception ]
  • break
  • whathappened thereafter
  • didnt it save many posts
  • mere dil vich rehke bhi tu mere dil da haaL na jaane
  • i remember the "manu charitra" by allasani peddanna.. pravaruni swagatam
  • swarichsihya manvantara akhyaana
  • 1> paternity gandharva [ qualities bramhana + agni ] 2> thought of agni in any karma ,removes doshas ... 3> the job of gandharva is to give mental satisfactions ... so he did his job .. [ he infact saved her From death .. apsaras are not meant to be with only one person always 4> Bramhan gained agni siddhi
  • for a BRAMHANA an apsara is always a parastree in human world .. if taken it means loss of punya ..and apsara would anytime return [if Indra orders , she cannot say I am his wife i will not come she has to go ] one who knows this will not indulge with apsaras as that will be temporary halt to sadhana
  • If one had excess PUNYA than he would FALL , get loss of nigraha .. and stay with apsara ..and also get progeny
  • Activities of women are directly proportional to MAn's PUNYA , there is nothing women specific [ but to acept this men would require entire kalpa ]
  • man's dushkarma has no bearing on wife
  • women's sins are result of man's own karma
  • its easy to think that we have knwon everything and hit a wall and stop study , andrefuse to learn new things , then kaama takes over
  • Lust is the drain through which GOD drains out excess accumulation ..[ agar koiatak gaya ghoda chatura bolke usko hawa thoda puncture karna jaroori hota hai ] phugga dubla hne ke baad hi samajhta ki hawa nikal gayi
  • Madhwacharya says LUST is of many forms ..manifest and unmanifest ... when unmaniifest .. it is latent and its manifestation can be subject to extrnal factors as food and environment .. the manifest lust is ever active , it cannot be curbed , it overtly victimises the incumbant ... unmanifest comes out as environment is conducive ... NOTgiving conducive ENVIRONMENT is the only way out .. else kaam is within us .. you cannot say it DONT come out
  • December 31, 2012 at 4:12am ·
  • i know few more things about MILIND soaman of this group
  • is group mein model type kaun hai bhai ?
  • ha ha ha
  • there is one interesting thing is APSARA was trying to tell him that if he does NITYA karmas daily all he would be getting is SWARGA where HE would again be getting a APSARAs only .. so why NOT now ? what DID BRAMHAN reply ?
  • Padmini Srivatsa ne bahut bhaari dimmag lagaya , boli apsara usko ghar chod deti aur ghar me dera jamaati toh kya farak padta ? win win situation ... [ yeh apsara bahut senti concept hogaya lagta hai ]
  • Vishwamitra also REJECTED RAMBHA as his PUNYA was intact till then , when tim eto lose PUNYA came he fell for menaka
  • so one cannot boast about his INDRIYA nigraha when its time to shed PUNYA anything excess , LUST takes OVER for ALL no exceptions in humans world ....
  • ORDinary men fall for ordinary women .. EXTRAordinary fall for extraordinary ... and above that fall for EXTRATERRESTRIAL
  • when one starts dhyaan .. the vighnas that comes in the later stages say that GROUPS of apasaras actually PHSYICALLY disturb the YOGI .. he needs to do rememdy for that and progress else , he slips againa nd agaian
  • there is only ONE REMEDY for that ?? what is it ... get VAYU AVESHA
  • iron filing cling to magnet its natural , if your iron filings , stay away from magnet or demagnetise ... only two solutions .. if you are a magnet , insulate yourself .or a get a field of your own [anti torque].. . no other option ..
  • as far as paternity is concerned .. SWAROCHISH is said to be AGNI only
  • JUST like Indra gave birth to ARJUN being Indra himself .. having thought of agni VARUTHINI gave birth to AGNI himself
  • January 2 at 1:19am
  • yes fall is imperative ... but still one has to do indriya nigrah .. fall and then get up and croos over ... bas aag ka dariya hai doob ke hi jaana hai
  • one has to be everactive in progressing spiritually , wherever udaaseenta has crept in that means there is FALL waiting ....if you dont motivate yourself to move ahead , lust takes over drains and again journey starts ..

No comments:

Post a Comment