Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

rest in peace

  • DOES HINDU soul REST IN PEACE after death or ENJOYS in SWARGA !
  • So rest is a QUIET a CHRISTIAN phenomena [ as they are sure there will be no rest in grave ] ...
  • NO madhwa ever goes to HELL be assured .. only SWARGA
  • USHA another "100 bring " ! ... all the souls into sadhan wil know the WHEN !
  • telavdu telvadu iska naam TT rehna chahiye tha
  • BEING from that GARUDA PURAN world ,... I see much AUSPICIOUSNESS in houses ..where RAAMDOOOTAS arrive .. strange will be the fact when inmates cry
  • I remember my father giving me regular hints about his death ... days before his death he looked at door and conversed with two people before me ..
  • the mirror in the house broke dow [ there was no wind , no disturbance .. no reason ] ///
  • the frame of PHOTO in Home temple caught fire and burnt completely
  • my mother got wild dreams [ every thingshe saw in dream at that looked impossible , but every event happened as it is ]
  • so as MY father's body was there I asked teh PRESIDING PRIEST .. what shud I be doing here ? he said PRAGNYA NAMAK HARI dhyana ....
  • THEN went to MANTRALAYAM along with entire relatives .. and there I ASKED PANDITS , WHAT shud I DO for my PITRUS ?
  • there WHAT i learnt was a unique SANKALPA .. taht one must do as SON for his FATHER [ apart from tarpanas and shraddha ]
  • one unique sadhan that i was taught was GOING for teertha SNANA [ various rivers ] and there the sankalpa would , [ keepinga darbi in hand ] MAM SAMASTA PITRUnaam SHASHVAT PADA prapthyartham , teertha snanam aham karishye anena teshaam sthir sukhamapnum
  • there is VISHNU SAHSRANAAM in narsimha purana , that gives pitrus shanti and punya
  • veer ras
  • after saying take a dip

No comments:

Post a Comment